18 January 2018

Given the list we made in class on Tuesday, I really don't use many different forms of media, or at least not the technologies we use to receive media. I use a cellphone, a computer, and books. I occassionally use a 3DS, a printer, and television.

The first thing I really remember media related would either be playing Doom as a young child (bad idea, do not let your children play Doom), or watching Sailor Moon with my parents as a kid. Since, I've been really interested in technology so I've used media a lot growing up.

I do have one specific rule for using media, video games in particular. If I missed school as a child for any reason (other than snow days, of course,) I was banned from playing on the computer for that day. As I was raised this way, I feel strange playing video games on a day where I miss class.

No comments:

Post a Comment