23 January 2018

Presentations (Day I)

Did a few presentations today in class. Only five of us went today, meaning there are five of us left. Huh. Never actually realized there were exactly ten of us. Well, I knew, but I never really knew. It was really interesting to see what everyone did, but I summed up a thought for each one. I was too busy watching and listening to really write down much.

  • It was interesting to hear about someone in college has a successful clothing business. 
  • KJAM's website has the most hits on its obituary page, which is both interesting and kinda sad.
  • It's cool to see how theater companies tend to advertize the same ways.
  • It's really cool to see how the Poe story 'Annabel Lee' has changed throughout the years.
  • I didn't realize someone could make a business out of cleaning up pet poop. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment