25 January 2018

Presentations (Day II)

Last day of our first presentation in this class. I'm going today... Goodie. It's not that I don't like talking in front of people - I act for goodness sake - but presentations just suck in general. As with day one, I'm only going to sum up a thought for each presentation. I'd much rather listen to the presentations than to take notes during them. I also type kind of loudly, so it can get distracting for all parties involved and blah.
  • I saw that it was over the art studio and I automatically checked out. It's horrible, I know, but the way someone there treated my friend still ticks me off. For a while, a couple friends and I would flip off the studio whenever we passed it. 
  • My transitions wouldn't work. Boo. Also I think I made my classmates hungry so that's a plus.
  • cats.
  • Pottermore! Liz and I actually met when we were in the Harry Potter class together so I thought her choice was pretty cool. Plus, I'm on Pottermore so I'm a fan.
Technological issues galore! 
  • Smith-Zimmermann Heritage Museum... I should really visit that sometime before I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment